Wednesday, June 19, 2013

In the middle of the night, I go walking in my sleep

Sing it Billy...

I work an overnight shift.  You'd think that I have a lot of time on my hands.  I don't.  I mostly have podcasts on in the background while I work.  It keeps my head occupied during sometimes mundane work.  Tickets, tickets, tickets!

I may from time to time pontificate in this space, because that's what it's for.  I need a place to vent frustrations and share good news, probably NOT in that order.  It won't all be negative, but rarely do people post a lot of happy stuff.  Most are driven to write when a right has been made wrong, or a social injustice has been done or someone pisses you off in traffic.  I'm not a good photographer so don't expect pretty pictures, but do expect some pet shots occasionally.  I'm what is called a lurker.  I lurk, and I write when something moves me, like prune juice.

That's a great tag line...be right back.

<twitter>
<facebook>
<google+>

Ok.  And here's a picture of my cat.

What the hell are you looking at?