This is a goofy quiz I lifted from Mr. Blonde's Garage, who creatively acquired it from North Georgia Dogma, who got it from Dr. Weevil, who copied it from Res Ipsa Loquitur who grepped it from Tony, who doesn't blog anymore, so the trail got cold.
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR BEDROOM WALLS? Crimson Red.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I rarely read books. I can't process the information fast enough so I stick to satellite.
3. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one for my laptop, but my workstations have a SouthPark mouse pad.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Persuit, 80's Edition.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? See question #2 above.
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Newly mowed grass or a rain shower.
7. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue.
8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Pink.
9. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE PICKS UP? 4 without messages, 2 with messages.
10. MOST IMPORTANT MATERIAL THING IN MY LIFE? There's a tie: My house (because I'm finally out of that damn apartment) and my computer (because it keeps me in touch with everything).
11. FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM? Cookies and Cream.
12. DO YOU BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT DAILY? Yes, but not by more than 5-7 miles per hour. When the local cops bought LIDAR guns I gave up on radar/laser detectors and speeding.
13. DO YOU HAVE A STUFFED ANIMAL IN YOUR ROOM SOMEWHERE? Yes, but they were gifts from me to my wife.
14. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool. Weather facinates me.
15. FAVORITE DRINK? Pepsi.
16. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? March.
17. FAVORITE VEGETABLES? Carrots and cucumbers.
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Philanthropist.
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Just what I have. I don't mind them turning grey as long as they don't turn loose.
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Currently.
21. TOP THREE FAVORITE MOVIES (IN ORDER)? GEEZ, ok. 3) Star Wars 2) Star Trek - First Contact 1)Raiders of the Lost Ark.
22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes. I learned touch-typing in high school and find it is the fastest method for me to jot down my shreads of drivel.
23. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Dust Bunnies.
24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? Another tie: 42-The answer to everything and 47-The answer to everything Star Trek.
25. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH ON TV & IN PERSON? TV-NASCAR on Fox/FX. TNT/NBC coverage sucks. I don't like any sports in person because I can't afford to buy good seats to anything.
26. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Disappointing my family.
27. FAVORITE CD OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW? What's a CD? Kidding, just kidding! Boston (All of them). Boston always picks me up.
28. FAVORITE TV SHOW OF ALL TIME & RIGHT NOW? Of all time: Star Trek: The Next Generation (really season 3 forward). Right now: Alias.
29. HAMBURGERS OR HOT DOGS? Hamburgers.
30. THE COOLEST PLACES YOU’VE EVER BEEN? My first camping trip with my brother to Lake Murray in Oklahoma.
31. WHAT WALLPAPER AND/OR SCREENSAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? Mike Bonnell Wallpaper that matches the silver look of Windows XP. Starfield Screen Saver keeps the system resources low.
32. DOES MCDONALD’S SKIMP ON YOUR FRIES & DO YOU CARE? McDonald's sucks! Wendy's or Chick-fil-A if you please, and no, they don't skimp on the fries and yes, I do care. I'm paying for them after all.
33. FAVORITE CHAIN RESTAURANT(s)? TGIFriday's. I used to work for them.
34. IF YOU HAVE A BOY (OR HAVE ANOTHER BOY) WHAT WOULD YOU NAME HIM? Wesley (Wife's pick) although this may allow for him to get the shit kicked out of him at school.
35. IF YOU COULD LEARN TO PLAY ONE INSTRUMENT OVERNIGHT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Piano.