Saturday, May 22, 2004

Day One, and welcome

Well, day one on my new text blog. What the hell to say...

I decided to try this because I used to have a spot on my website called the Funhouse where I would post one joke file a week like Elf Bowling and pictures sent to me by email. Fortunately I was discovered and linked to, unfortunately the number of downloads of the file in question (Cats in the Kettle Shockwave file) drove my bandwidth limit over the falls and I got a bill for over one thousand dollars from my hosting provider. That was the death of the Funhouse because I can't afford that kind of traffic.

There may not be much to read on this for a while so I can tweak the look and feel. I want to discipline myself to update it at least once a week. If it turns into a therapy session I'll start posting once a day.

Thanks,
FWGMills (more on that later)